Roses and Flamingos

A day with Day Lilies!

 This week Began a new painting adventure. Day Lilies! Steve planted 100 of them along with 100 hostas two years ago to create a border alon...

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Postponed Postings!

 My goals for 2024 were to post weekly on this blog!  Here it is June and I just realized I hadn't posted in months.  I even found a post in the "draft" file from last fall!

I have been teaching and painting.  Classes at the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette and Westminster continue to be a joy for me to teach.  It keeps me ever learning myself. 

Abstracts






Irises from my garden

Textured Trees


Spring Trees


I was invited to paint at the Indianapolis Zoo again this year for their annual "Naturally Inspired" paint out fundraiser.  This year it was Macaws!  A very hard subject because the squawed and flitted all day!  This I finished in my studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment