Roses and Flamingos

Upcoming Watercolor Classes

 Teaching again at Paint Party, Salem, New Hampshire. Classes lined up until December. Info on the flyers.

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Postponed Postings!

 My goals for 2024 were to post weekly on this blog!  Here it is June and I just realized I hadn't posted in months.  I even found a post in the "draft" file from last fall!

I have been teaching and painting.  Classes at the Art Museum of Greater Lafayette and Westminster continue to be a joy for me to teach.  It keeps me ever learning myself. 

Abstracts






Irises from my garden

Textured Trees


Spring Trees


I was invited to paint at the Indianapolis Zoo again this year for their annual "Naturally Inspired" paint out fundraiser.  This year it was Macaws!  A very hard subject because the squawed and flitted all day!  This I finished in my studio.


No comments:

Post a Comment