Roses and Flamingos

A Flamboyance of Flamingos!

 Flamingos are just so exciting to paint! They exude attitude with all of their poses that as an artist makes them appealing. It began at th...

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Love those ginkos!

One of the last warm days of fall (although we're now having warm winter days!) I went to Naturescapes landscaping and enjoyed gathering leaves and giving a lesson to the owner sitting outdoors on the patio.  I needed an entry for the Gateway East Artist Guild Christmas art show, but my leaf painting was a tad too large.  So, I decided to create a collage that would be small enough for the show. Et voila!  I liked the results especially the ginko leaf over the edge of the mat.  The judge for the show did too and gave it an award.

No comments:

Post a Comment