Roses and Flamingos

A day with Day Lilies!

 This week Began a new painting adventure. Day Lilies! Steve planted 100 of them along with 100 hostas two years ago to create a border alon...

Monday, September 2, 2024

Don’t Worry - Bee Happy!

 This is the title that came to me as I was finishing up a “one more time” painting adventure before we move to New Hampshire.  When a friend posted an invitation on Facebook to come pick sunflowers in her field, how could I resist?  So with my art buddy, Nancy, we drove out to the country and took photos and picked an armload of sunflowers. The bees were very busy pollinating and didn’t seem to mind us at all. We then spent two glorious afternoons under my pergola painting the golden blooms.  











Don’t Worry -Bee Happy



Nancy Hathaway’s Sunflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment