Roses and Flamingos

A Flamboyance of Flamingos!

 Flamingos are just so exciting to paint! They exude attitude with all of their poses that as an artist makes them appealing. It began at th...

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Painting for Personal Pleasure

Lately I've been reading a wonderful little book "Seven Sacred Pauses" by Macrina Wiederkher, one of my favorite authors.  She writes words of encouragement to "live mindfully through the hours of the day." I'm a visual learner and decided to paint a simple little painting  for myself as a reminder to pause, pray and reflect. I'll make a few copies to put in strategic places as personal reminders as I move through the day. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jeri for the great Paris tips!
    I will definitely make it to the peluches store!!
    merci carolg

    ReplyDelete