Roses and Flamingos

A Flamboyance of Flamingos!

 Flamingos are just so exciting to paint! They exude attitude with all of their poses that as an artist makes them appealing. It began at th...

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Old Dogwood in Springtime

My sister's dogwood tree is aging.  This is probably its last year to bloom.  So I gathered a few branches to capture their beauty knowing next year the tree would be gone.  My morning routine is a cup of coffee, my prayer chair and a centering and journaling time in prayer and with the Scriptures.  This particular morning my routine changed as I enjoyed my coffee and painting dogwoods with a heart filled with gratitude for God's creation and His presence. I'd just read "creation was God's first scripture" and so it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment