Roses and Flamingos

A Flamboyance of Flamingos!

 Flamingos are just so exciting to paint! They exude attitude with all of their poses that as an artist makes them appealing. It began at th...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Solitude - Monet's Pond

Solitutde - Monet's Pond

 Promenade - Paris Park


Solitude is such a lovely word.  It resonates with peace.  This scene from Monet's garden that I captured in a photo two years ago, is one that I have wanted to paint.  It's been a pleasure trying to capture the mood that I remembered from that day.  I used the same palette as the painting of the park alley in Paris, so they seem to be a pair right now.  I can now transfer the photo from my "inspiration box" to my other France photos.  One scene captured, many more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment