Roses and Flamingos

A Flamboyance of Flamingos!

 Flamingos are just so exciting to paint! They exude attitude with all of their poses that as an artist makes them appealing. It began at th...

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rise and Shine still in process

I'm taking my time on this one - here is where we are after three days of working on it.  Maybe it will be finished today.  I don't want to loose the freshness and overwork it, but I want to make sure the values are right so the subject "pops" in the right places.  It's time to clean up the breakfast dishes and get my work space ready again.  I'm finding that I enjoy working on a full sheet of watercolor paper on my kitchen island.  It gives me space to walk around the painting. Ummmm, an idea for my future studio when we move????

No comments:

Post a Comment