Roses and Flamingos

Passionate about Sky Blue Rose of Sharon

    It is said, paint what you love - what calls out your name. The gorgeous blooms of the sky blue rose of sharon growing in front of our c...

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Summer Painting - Paris to Pellham

  This has been a full summer in more ways than one,  painting along the way.      In July we celebrated the 11th annual Mimi and Papi camp with our grands in Paris. I didn't do much painting while we were there, but did paint in my travel journal from photos I took while we were there.    There will be more to come.




My red travel journals I've used since 1999 are no longer available.  
I have found the replacement!  Luchetti true flat sketch books. 
I am loving it!
 https://www.luchetti.co/collections/luchetti-true-flat-sketchbooks

 I decided my first entries would be from our marsh here in Pelham, NH.






       Even our chickens!  What fun they are - cackling, laying eggs in exchange for table scraps. 



   The Luchetti  journal  has many more pages for future entries.





No comments:

Post a Comment