Roses and Flamingos

A Flamboyance of Flamingos!

 Flamingos are just so exciting to paint! They exude attitude with all of their poses that as an artist makes them appealing. It began at th...

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Painting my Garden

Sunflowers, morning glories and zenias, all calling me into the backyard to paint them these past weeks.  I've also been putting some finishing touches on the paintings from France as well as creating some new ones.
I'm getting some ready for the Wabash Valley Artists Society juried show, September 18th and Art on the Wabash, September 20th.

Along with painting for the shows, some art friends told me about a web site to sell my art work:  www.redbubble.com.  I've uploaded several of my paintings to the site that are available to be printed on a variety of articles, phone covers, pillow cushions, mugs, journal covers, cards as well as art prints.  You just go to the redbubble site and type in Artzart to find what is available.



No comments:

Post a Comment