Roses and Flamingos

A Flamboyance of Flamingos!

 Flamingos are just so exciting to paint! They exude attitude with all of their poses that as an artist makes them appealing. It began at th...

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Almost Ready for the St. Charles Artwalk!

This afternoon, in between being grandma with Amos last week and Sofia tomorrow, I worked like crazy to finish my deconstructed/constructed watercolor collages and set up a mock 10' x 10' space to visualize my space for Artwalk. I think I'm about ready for Artwalk and prepared the materials for the six week watercolor class I begin teaching this Wednesday at Edwardsville Art Center.  As a side benefit - my studio is tidied up, at least until I begin another project!  I'm pleased with how the rose collage painting came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment