Roses and Flamingos

A Flamboyance of Flamingos!

 Flamingos are just so exciting to paint! They exude attitude with all of their poses that as an artist makes them appealing. It began at th...

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Neighborhood "Wine and Watercolor"

After a successful evening, "Watercolor, Wine and Wonder," at the Lafayette Country Club with 42 women, the ladies in my neighborhood asked if I would host one with the ladies on our cul de sac.  Of course!

So, Saturday, June 9th, six women joined me for an evening of painting a lesson that I call "The enchanted forest."  My philosophy of teaching art is to encourage each student to create their own original piece, watching the demo, using the same colors and techniques, but creating their own unique painting.

It was an evening of fun, and each woman created her own unique "Enchanted Forest!"


My demo piece









My demo painting

No comments:

Post a Comment